- We continue to conduct many of our typically in-person meetings remotely by video conference or by telephone
- We are limiting the total occupancy of our offices at one time
- Visitors will be asked COVID-19 screening questions up arrival to our offices
- A record of every employee and visitor physically present in our offices will be kept for the purposes of any necessary contact tracing
- Employees and visitors are required to wear face masks to enter the building and our offices
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes and non-latex gloves are readily available to all employees and visitors
- Common areas have been reconfigured and traffic patterns put in place to ensure social distancing is maintained
We are continuously monitoring the situation and adopting best practices.
If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, reach us by phone at (617) 716-0300. You can also reach any of us by email. For more information about how to contact us, visit our Contact page.
Scott Squillace and the Team at Squillace & Associates, P.C.