ACTEC Fellows Jonathan W. Michael and Sandra L. Perkins discuss how to transfer assets to minor children, the Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (UTMA), 529 plans, naming a caregiver for a minor child in a Will and more.

What’s the best way to leave assets to minor children? Should children receive equal assets? What’s a Pot Trust? What should be considered if my child is married? These and other questions are answered by ACTEC Fellows in this short video with Tami Conetta and Natalie M. Perry.

© 2007-2022 Squillace & Associates, P.C. All rights reserved. Read our Disclaimer.